Multi-Billionaire Warren Buffet’s 6 Poweful Tips To Live By
Warren Edward Buffett is an American business magnate, Multi Billionaire Investor, and philanthropist. He is widely considered the most successful investor of the 20th century.
He was ranked as the world’s wealthiest person in 2008 and as the third wealthiest person in 2011.
Here are his 6 major rules to living a successful life:
1. On Earning: “Never depend on a single income. Make Investments to create a second source.”
2. On Spending: “If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”
3. On Savings: “Do not save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving.”
4. On Taking Risks: ”Never test the depths of the river with both of your feet.”
5. On Expectations: “Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.”
6. On Investment: Do not put all eggs in one basket!”