9 powerful quotes you must remember when criticized
So many people just cannot stand criticism, others fail to act simply because of the fear of being criticized. I have
notbeen there. we have all been there. The truth is if you allow the fear of criticism to stop you, you will barely achieve anything.
I have carefully selected 9 very powerful quotes that you must keep at heart whenever you are criticized or scared of criticism. I’m sure they will be of tremendous help.
Here you go –
1) Lean too much on other people’s approval and it becomes a bed of thorns.
– Tehyi Hsieh
2) The final proof of greatness lies in being able to endure criticism without resentment
– Elbert Hubbard
3) Do not look for approval except for the consciousness of doing your best.
– Andrew Carnegie
4) What other people think of me is none of my business.
– Wayne Dyer
5) Criticism is something you can easily avoid by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. -Aristotle
6) No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
– Eleanor Roosevelt
7) He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
– Raymond Hull
8) Criticism comes to those who stand out
– seth godin
9) When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
– Miguel Ruiz