It’s barely a week into the brand new year and a lot of people are already back to work/school/Business etc. Some have made new year resolutions, others have set goals they hope to achieve. I’ve decided to share some striking questions that will help you free your mind and reflect more about life.
These questions have no right or wrong answers. Sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
3. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
4. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
5. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
8. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
10. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
11. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
12. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
13. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
14. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
15. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
16. What are you most grateful for?
17. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
18. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
19. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
If not now, then when?
20. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
21. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
22. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
23. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
24. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
25. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
26. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
27. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
28. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
29. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Which of these questions strike you the most and which have you been able to answer? Share with us!